Reporting to the Director, Sales & Marketing, the Marketing Executive is required to:
- Support the Director in Marketing functions including Marketing. Marketing Communications and Venue Hire (Sales) for The Star Performing Arts Centre (The Star PAC).
- Liaise with creative and digital agencies and vendors on all marketing projects and collaterals including design and printing works.
- Assist in Brand management and implementation.
- Oversee development of advertising, sales & marketing materials and channels including Marketing Kit, advertisements, etc.
- Manage Digital Signage Screens, liaising with hirers and creating content for events.
- Maintain The Star PAC website with external vendor.
- Content management and managing Social Media platforms including Facebook Page, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc.
- Promote and support hirers’ events.
- Manage and liaise with hirers on the marketing and advertising options and proposals within the venue.
- Manage Venue Management Software (bookings and database)
- Ad-hoc procurement of corporate gifts.
- Liaise with sponsors/ potential sponsors on marketing opportunities.
- Assist in any ad-hoc Marketing Communications projects
- At least a Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in Marketing, Events marketing or similar capacity.
- Possess a good attitude and keen learner.
- Possess good writing skills.
- An organised and meticulous worker.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills. Work well in a team.
- Able to come up with innovative and creative marketing strategies. Savvy with social media channels of communications.
- Willing to put in additional hours when required.
- Manage daily operations of M&E and BAS systems
- Handle BMS programming and logistics support for events
- Assist Facilities Supervisor (FS) in property management, housekeeping, landscaping, security and fire safety functions
- Assist FS on festive lighting and any scheduled repairs (internally and with external contractors)
- Assist Logistics team in set-up for various venues as stipulated on the EBMS systems
- Assist in monitoring the monthly consumption of electrical and water usage by tenants and common areas
- Exercise direct control duties as management representative after office hours
- Enforce in-house regulations and oversee outsource service providers’ scheduled works, including daily operations of security and cleaning agency
- Attend to complaints and feedbacks from public or hirers
- Any ad hoc duties assigned by the Operations Manager from time to time
- Higher Nitec in Facility Management, Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 1 year experience as Building and Facilities Technician, preferably with some knowledge on BAS, electrical and air-con system
- Able to troubleshoot electrical problems and keep track of stock inventory
- Pro-active, independent, and able to work under pressure
- Good team player with strong positive attitude, self-motivation and determination
- Able to work rotating shifts (including weekends) based on 40 hours per week
- Perform general screening, guarding and patrolling duties
- Manage access and egress control
- Execute basic incident response plan
- Handle security and safety systems
- Monitor CCTV and central alarm system
- Conduct crowd and vehicle traffic control
- Manage key press system
- Assist in execution of evacuation plans and exercises
- Minimum 2 years of experience in security
- Possess valid security license (SIRD/PLRD)
- Certified in WSQ licensing core modules
- Basic literacy in Microsoft Office applications (Words, Excel, Power Point and Outlook) will be an advantage
- Pro-active, team player, and able to work under pressure
- Willing to learn and have a strong determination to excel
- Able to work rotating shifts including weekends
- Candidates residing in the West (Ghim Moh/Holland/Dover Road) will have an advantage