Discover a fun and fulfilling career with us, and be part of a vibrant and dynamic family!
- Carry out scheduled maintenance works on logistics equipment and ensure all equipment are in good working condition
- Perform monthly updating of logistics inventories
- Attend production meetings with clients to understand their event requirements
- Retrieve event information from the Event Management System (EBMS) and provide logistical support across all venues according to client’s specifications
- Reconfigure venue to default set-up after events
- Liaise with cleaning vendor to ensure venue cleanliness
- Supervise and roster the logistics team, including casuals (if any)
- Any ad hoc duties as assigned by the supervisors from time to time
- GCE ‘O’ Level or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of experience in logistics support for events (preferably from hotel banquet department)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Pro-active, independent, and able to work under pressure
- Good team player with positive attitude, self-motivation and determination
- Able to work rotating shifts including weekends
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.