As we usher in a brand new year, what are some of the lessons we can take home from some of the major financial issues that happened in 2015 and how can we position our portfolio going forward.
Join Fundsupermart and indulge in a line-up of insightful talks by renowned industry experts who will be sharing their views and highlighting new interesting opportunities that are budding amidst the New Year.
- Discuss and review fund performance in the year 2015
- Interact with experts from Fundsupermart, HSBC, Neuberger Berman and Deutsche
- Get investment tips on how to maximise your investment returns for 2016
- Mingle with fund managers, industry experts and like-minded investors.
- Talk to our Investment Advisers about our latest offerings on bonds & insurance!
- Free goodie bag (while stocks last)
- Exclusive event promotions
Fundsupermart.com is the online unit trust distribution arm of iFAST Financial Pte Ltd. It carries the Capital Markets Services (CMS) License and Financial Adviser (FA) License issued by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), and is also an appointed Central Provident Board (CPF) Investment Administrator.
Fundsupermart.com also provides a transactional platform for SGS bonds that were previously issued in the primary market. As a secondary dealer, it administers the entire buy/sell process for SGS bonds, including coupon payments, and it interfaces with MAS-appointed primary dealers to obtain price quotes for all SGS bonds (SGS primary dealers are committed to making continuous 2-way prices for SGS under all market conditions).
iFAST Financial Pte Ltd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of iFAST Corporation Ltd, which was listed on the Singapore Exchange Mainboard in December 2014. One of the shareholders behind iFAST Corporation is SPH AsiaOne Ltd, the Internet arm of Singapore Press Holdings, Singapore’s largest media group.