Getting To The Star
1 Vista Exchange Green
The Star Performing Arts Centre is strategically located at the heart of Vista Exchange at Buona Vista, also known as the one-north precinct.
Visitors will find travelling to The Star a breeze with the choice of transport options available. The Star is situated right beside the Buona Vista MRT Station, serviced by major highways, including Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) and Pan Island Expressway (PIE), and near a major bus interchange.
There are more than 800 car park lots within the complex. Alternative parking is available at Rochester Mall, Ministry of Education (Singapore), The Metropolis, NTU Alumni Club, Biopolis and Fusionopolis.
By Mass Rapid Transit (MRT)
Alight at Buona Vista MRT Station via Exit A or C.
Connected via a sheltered walkway, The Star is a mere 5-minute walk from Buona Vista MRT Station, which is served by East-West and Circle Line.
Find out how you can arrive at The Star from your preferred train station using SMRT’s Journey Planner.
By Public Buses
Please refer to the location map above that indicates the nearest bus stop and the bus services available. Or check out the Interactive Map on MyTransport.SG for information on buses and bus stops.
By Private Vehicles
There are 2 entrances to The Star. Vehicles can enter via Vista Exchange Green or Rochester Drive.
To meet your parking needs, there are more than 800 car park lots. Details on car park operating hours and rates are available on The Star Vista website.
33 Rochester Drive, Singapore 138639
Ministry of Education, Singapore
1 North Buona Vista Drive, Singapore 138675
9 North Buona Vista Drive, Singapore 138588
11 Slim Barracks Rise (Off North Buona Vista Road), Singapore 138664
Biopolis at One-North
31 Biopolis Way Singapore
1 Fusionopolis Way, Singapore 138632
Take the MRT from One North Station to Buona Vista Station (one station away)
Do check out the carpark operational hours, charges and T&C, if you intend to park at any of the above alternative carparks.
A) Essential Booking Information
- We have arranged for accessible designation seating for wheelchair users in the Theatre. Depending on your preferences, these seats can be removed to accommodate your wheelchair. You may also transfer from your wheelchair to the seat. Please click here for the Theatre seating plan to view locations of accessible seating, marked with ‘W’.
- Wheelchair users are strongly advised to inform the authorised ticketing agents of their requirements when booking tickets so that prior arrangements can be made. Alternatively, you may purchase your tickets in person at The Star Box Office on Level 3. Our Box Office staff will be able to better assist you in finding appropriate seating to meet your preference.
- As there are sections of the Theatre only accessible by stairs, do ensure you check with the ticketing agent before you book your tickets.
B) Mobility Assistance
- Upon booking your tickets, should you require mobility assistance, please inform us at least 24 hours in advance so that we are able to make arrangements with you. We will organise to meet and usher you to your seat. Contact our General Hotline: 6636 0055 (Monday – Friday: 9am to 6pm) or email us at: email@example.com
- For security reasons, lift access to the Theatre (Level 5 and above) is for authorised personnel only. If you require lift access, please approach any of our friendly ushers for assistance.
C) Designated Parking
- Designated accessible parking is conveniently available and located next to Lift Lobby A & B at levels B2, B3 and B4 of the Star Vista Car Park.
D) Special Toilets
- Toilets designed to accommodate wheelchairs are located within the Theatre foyers. If you need assistance, please approach any of our friendly ushers.
E) Wheelchairs For Loan
- For patrons with mobility impairment, wheelchairs are available at the Theatre upon request. As there is a limited number of wheelchairs, please contact the General Hotline or approach the Box Office should you need to loan a wheelchair.