Discover a fun and fulfilling career with us, and be part of a vibrant and dynamic family!
Interested applicants may download the application form and submit it together with a detailed resume to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Senior Maintenance Technician
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of in-house technicians to perform day-to-day building maintenance and facilities management of TSPAC.
- Assist in managing contractors to ensure Preventive Maintenance (PM) of essential M&E services being carried out effectively and efficiently.
- Assist in planning and coordinating ad-hoc repair & replacement work for M&E systems and equipment in TSPAC.
- Assist in soft service management such as housekeeping, landscaping, pest control, etc.
- Assist in monthly monitoring of electrical and water consumption.
- Exercise direct control duties as a management representative after office hours.
- Attend to complaints and feedback from internal and external users.
- Keeping stocks of inventory and replenishing supplies when the need arises.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned by the Facilities Manager.
- Nitec in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Senior Technician in Maintenance in Facilities Management, preferably with knowledge of BAS, electrical, and air-con system.
- Able to troubleshoot electrical issues and keep track of stock inventory.
- Proactive, independent, and able to work under pressure.
- Good team player with a strong positive attitude, customer-centric thinking, self-motivation, and determination.
- Able to work rotating shifts (including weekends) based on 40 hours per week.
• Liaise with clients for all technical production matters.
• Plan and manage resources and manpower to ensure smooth and on-time delivery of all events and projects.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Assist clients in technical production planning and execution.
• Manage and maintain positive relationships with all clients.
• Plan, source for and manage casual staff to support events/projects.
• Liaise and manage all vendors to ensure timely delivery of services.
• Assist with any on-site event operations.
• Possess at least a Diploma in any technical production discipline.
• At least 2-3 years of relevant working experience in technical production.
• Possess good interpersonal and communication skills, meticulous and display excellence in work.
• Well-versed in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Ability to use AutoCAD preferred.
• Able to work independently and handle multiple projects.
• Must be able to work irregular hours and on weekends occasionally.
• Possession of Class 3 License is preferred.
Executive, Facilities Service
- Oversee day-to-day operations of outsourced term contracts (i.e., landscape, pest control, cleaning services) to ensure the works are being carried out according to our requirement.
- Review term contracts, call for tender/quotations, and make recommendations for the award.
- Attend production meetings to address external hirers’ issues in relation to facilities & cleaning support and provide cost estimates after which.
- Undertake minor repair and maintenance work.
- Develop and maintain a positive rapport with internal customers, event organizers, and occupiers and attend to their feedback promptly.
- Any other duties assigned by the immediate superior and the Management from time to time.
- Diploma in Facilities Management, Mechanical Engineering, or Building Services, preferably with three (3) years of experience.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Pro-active, able to work independently and in a team.