Senior Maintenance Technician
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of in-house technicians to perform day-to-day building maintenance and facilities management of TSPAC.
- Assist in managing contractors to ensure Preventive Maintenance (PM) of essential M&E services being carried out effectively and efficiently.
- Assist in planning and coordinating ad-hoc repair & replacement work for M&E systems and equipment in TSPAC.
- Assist in soft service management such as housekeeping, landscaping, pest control, etc.
- Assist in monthly monitoring of electrical and water consumption.
- Exercise direct control duties as a management representative after office hours.
- Attend to complaints and feedback from internal and external users.
- Keeping stocks of inventory and replenishing supplies when the need arises.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned by the Facilities Manager.
- Nitec in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Senior Technician in Maintenance in Facilities Management, preferably with knowledge of BAS, electrical, and air-con system.
- Able to troubleshoot electrical issues and keep track of stock inventory.
- Proactive, independent, and able to work under pressure.
- Good team player with a strong positive attitude, customer-centric thinking, self-motivation, and determination.
- Able to work rotating shifts (including weekends) based on 40 hours per week.