Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service to the event attendees.
- Perform essential ushering duties such as greeting, directing and seating patrons.
- Assist patrons who require wheelchair / lift access to the Theatre.
- Provide patrons with accurate general and event-related information.
- Act upon all feedbacks and complaints received in a prompt and appropriate manner.
- Enforce house rules and address situations in a professional manner.
- Exercise crowd management.
- Ensure the safety of patrons and staff by flagging any dangerous or unsafe practices that could pose as a hazard.
- Assist with evacuation in the event of an emergency.
- Able to communicate fluently in English.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable with heights, steep stairs, limited lighting and loud music.
- Able to climb stairs and stand throughout duration of assigned duty.
- Service-oriented, proactive and a team player.
- Operationally savvy.
- Confident, enjoy meeting and serving people.
- Pleasant disposition with positive attitude.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work flexible hours, according to event schedule.
- Able to commit long-term (for a minimum of 12 months).
- Possess internet access and an email account.
- Starting at $9 per hour.
- If selected, all candidates are required to fulfill 9 hours of paid training.
The training is scheduled to take place either in October / November 2019 or January / February 2020.
- Please click here to fill the Online Application Form.
- You are NOT required to download &/ complete the Application Form as instructed at the top of the Careers page. [The form is applicable only for the Full-time positions]
- Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- The closing date for submission of application is 30th September 2019.
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview in September / October 2019.
- For any enquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
IN-HOUSE SECURITY OFFICER
- Perform general screening, guarding and patrolling duties
- Manage access and egress control
- Execute basic incident response plan
- Handle security and safety systems
- Monitor CCTV and central alarm system
- Conduct crowd and vehicle traffic control
- Manage key press system
- Assist in execution of evacuation plans and exercises
- Minimum 2 years of experience in security
- Possess valid security license (SIRD/PLRD)
- Certified in WSQ licensing core modules
- Basic literacy in Microsoft Office applications (Words, Excel, Power Point and Outlook) will be an advantage
- Pro-active, team player, and able to work under pressure
- Willing to learn and have a strong determination to excel
- Able to work rotating shifts including weekends
- Candidates residing in the West (Ghim Moh/Holland/Dover Road) will have an advantage
Interested applicants may download the application form and submit it together with a detailed resume at email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, the Marketing Assistant is responsible for the following areas:
• Assist the Marketing Executive and Director with marketing responsibilities and scope of work
• Liaise with creative agencies and vendors on marketing projects including design and printing works.
• Support the development of advertising and sales & marketing materials including Marketing Kit, advertisements, event posters, brochures, etc.
• Assist to manage Digital Signage Screens, liaising with hirers and uploading content and signage for events.
• Assist to generate content and manage Social Media platforms including Facebook Page, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, etc.
• Advise hirers on the marketing and advertising options within the venue.
• Use Venue Management Software (marketing billings, bookings and database)
• Assist in ad-hoc Marketing Communications projects
• At least a Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines.
• Preferably 1 year of relevant working experience in Marketing, Events marketing or similar capacity.
• Possess a good attitude and keen learner.
• Possess good writing skills.
• An organised and meticulous worker.
• Possess good interpersonal and communication skills. Work well in a team.
• Able to come up with innovative and creative marketing ideas. Savvy with social media channels of communications.
• Willing to put in additional hours when required.