- Minimum 16 weeks
- Irregular hours, 40 hours per week on a shift roster
- $500 per month
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- The FOH Intern will play a supporting & assisting role to the FOH Department. She/he will be working closely with the FOH Senior Administrator.
- The FOH Intern will be attached to the various departments on a shift roster basis. (Front-of-House, Box Office & Theatre Bar)
- A good command of written & spoken English.
- Have a flair for customer service. Experience in the service industry is an advantage.
- Be able to work irregular hours on event & training days (if applicable), 40 hours per week on a shift roster.
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Team player
- Proactive & possess a positive attitude.
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
- Please submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org