- If you are unwell, do not attend the event.
- No refunds will be provided under any circumstances.
- To ensure a smooth admission, please arrive at least 60 minutes before the start of the show.
- Admission to the venue is by valid ticket produced.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed in the venue. Sale of snacks and beverages are available at the F&B counters located at the Theatre Foyers.
Rating / Age Limit
- Infant in arms (i.e. children 18 months and below) do not require a ticket for admission.
- Children aged 18 months and above must purchase a ticket for admission.
Audio, Photography & Videography Policy as well as Prohibited Items
- Flash Photography, videography and LIVE streaming of the event are strictly prohibited.
- Cameras, GoPros, selfie sticks, tripods/monopods and other prohibited items may be tagged at the security bag check and will be deposited at the Cloakroom.
- Please be advised there are steps leading to most seats in the auditorium.
- Due to restricted lift access to The Star Theatre, kindly approach any of the ushers on event day for lift assistance.
- Designated wheelchair accessible seating is available at all tiers.
- For wheelchair and lift assistance, please contact StarTix Hotline at +65 6636 0055 or email at StarTix@thestar.sg prior to making a booking.
- Due to limited parking lots, visitors are highly encouraged to take public transport or to park your vehicles at the surrounding nearby car parks.
- Alternative car parks: Rochester Mall, Ministry of Education, Fusionopolis, Biopolis at One-North, NTU Alumni Club and The Metropolis.